Monday, May 2, 2011

The First...


Well the first of everything went up.  I ventured into Facebook and put out the word.  This Thursday night will be the start of The Remy St Clair Show at www.blogtalkradio.com/remy-stclair.  You can put an ear to the computer and catch the gig at 7:30pm (PDT).  We will creep into the Usama bin Laden story and tie that to some interesting news coming from a company called Aerovironment, the maker of the Predator Drones.  I find it curious that this company just took an order for 85 drones from our friends in Pakistan.  Can you say, Quid pro Quo, Mr. Lecture.

I want to touch bases with California politics and the effect of the penal system.  As the show progresses and matures, we will spend time with guests and highlight news.  I will keep my head in the junk, so you won't have to.

Remy

No comments:

Post a Comment